At the start of packaging development, the decoration or design is important in addition to functional aspects. Creativity plays an important role in staging a product’s effectiveness. At the same time, the design phase is also the prelude to the highly complex and technical prepress process. To be able to guarantee the optimum feasibility of drafts, we place great importance on technically advising our customers and in-depth exchanges with the creative agency in this early development stage. Our early participation ensures that a good design is sympathetically interpreted for the print process in the most efficient and cost effective manner.
- We assess the designs on hand for technical printing restrictions.
- We demonstrate the technical consequences of selecting forms, materials and colours for the entire prepress process.
- We make practical proposals on the innovative use of printing processes.
- We give extensive advice about feasibility and costs, because high cost efficiency in prepress does not necessarily mean fewer brands.
- We create detailed technical drawings that highlight all of the design, colour and varnish areas of the later packaging exactly.
- We offer a technical guide for agencies that summarises all the information that is relevant for the further prepress process.
- Details about colour and separation specifications
- Requirements for the data material
- Information about data transfer