Hindustan Unilever acquires balance 75% stake holding in Bhavishya Alliance

Hindustan Unilever announced that the Company has acquired 7500 equity shares of face value of Rs.10/- each (75% of the equity share capital) of Bhavishya Alliance Child Nutrition Initiatives (Bhavishya Alliance), a Not for Profit Company.

The Company was earlier holding an investment to the extent of 25% of the equity share capital of Bhavishya Alliance. Consequent to the acquisition of remaining 75% of the equity share capital, Bhavishya Alliance has become a wholly owned subsidiary of Hindustan Unilever with effect from 12 March 2015.

Bhavishya Alliance was incorporated on 03 October 2010 as a Not for Profit Company to work in the areas of Social, Economical and Environmental issues. -

See more at: www.indiainfoline.com/article/capital-market-corporate-news/hindustan-unilever-acquires-balance-75-stake-holding-in-bhavishya-alliance-115031300532_1.html

Related News

no news in this list.

no news in this list.