Start of Term: 01.10.2024
Janoschka Deutschland GmbH, Kippenheim
If you enjoy working as part of a team and you’re reliable and motivated, then you're the one for us. You are outgoing with have an open-minded approach, and a strong communicator. You keep cool and calm when things get a bit manic. Volunteering experience would be a plus.
You have A-levels or a vocational studies diploma, strong skills in German and English and an interest in economics and law.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
• Business administration management, classification of the operational performance within the company as a whole
• Compare quotes and negotiate with suppliers in materials management
• Develop marketing strategies and plan, implement and manage marketing activities
• Develop and cultivate international markets • Process, book and control ongoing business operations in accounting, controlling of international subsidiaries
• Identify staffing requirements, involvement in recruitment and selection, plan staff deployment
• We will hone your knowledge and strengths and help you optimise your skills
There are opportunities to spend some time at one of our subsidiaries abroad to gain practical experience.
uration: 3 years / 6 semesters
Lectures: every three months
A quick glimpse of the subjects covered in the lectures: Basic principles of economics, financial accounting techniques, inter-cultural and international management, project management.
We will cover your tuition fees.
Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University (DHBW)
Duale Hochschule Baden-Württemberg (DHBW Lörrach)
Across the three years of training, pay amounts to between €850 and €1,000.
Company pension scheme, fitness studio membership, Job Bike, friendly family atmosphere, 30 days holiday
Good to know: We work in an international environment. Our staff come from different countries and cultures. Diversity and different ethnic backgrounds, religions and ideologies, disabled and able-bodied people, sexual orientations and genders are a given for us.
Please include with your application a motivation letter, your CV and any relevant certificates.
You will receive an electronic confirmation receipt.
We will contact you as soon as possible to discuss how to proceed. A first meeting will take place by phone, video interview or in person. During the second round, you will have the opportunity to take a look behind the scenes and get to know the work environment and your colleagues.
Information for Candidates:
Art. 13 14 21 General Data Protection Regulation