The basics of colour measurement technology using measuring equipment such as densitometers and spectrophotometers. Acquisition and presentation of density and colour values for further use. Applying colour measurements and colour difference measurements. Applying colour difference formulas.
Technical managers, managers in pre-press, pre-press operators
- Relevant norms and standards
- Colour theory: Additive and subtractive colour models
- Measuring and testing equipment in colour management
- Colour matching conditions: Under which light do we see colours?
- Measuring colour data
- Comparing colour data, applying colour difference formulas
- Lab or spectral data?
- Measuring conditions
- Working with checklists
- Measuring, checking and documenting, archiving data and documents
Certificate of attendance