To get acquainted with colour theory and colour management using ICC profiles. To describe known colour spaces such as ECI_RGB_V2, ISOCoated_V2 und PaC.Space and to understand how conversion works.
Customer consultants, print buyers, technical managers, managers in pre-press, pre-press operators
- Why do we need colour management?
- Relevant norms and standards
- Colour theory: Additive and subtractive colour models
- Colour spaces for digital images and data, monitors, proof printers and printing presses
- Measuring and testing equipment in colour management
- Colour matching conditions: Under which light do we see colours?
- The workflow, from digital image through to printing press
- Assignment of colour profiles, conversion to colour profiles
- Working with checklists
- Measuring, checking and documenting, archiving data and documents
Certificate of attendance