To get acquainted with the entire repro process, and to identify and find potential solutions for problems at an early stage. To recognise and avoid errors.
Customer consultants, print buyers, specialised staff and managers in pre-press.
- Handling incoming data from agencies and pre-press companies
- Checking and further processing of data
- Implementing the specifications of the printshops and end customers
- Creating the technical structure and colour of the packaging
- Creating digital proofs
- Creating, measuring and checking barcodes
- Creating cylinder layouts/full-ups
- Project management
- Relevant norms and standards
- Working with checklists
- Checking and documenting, archiving data and documents
Certificate of attendance